Don’t just drink your tea. Experience it.
In many cultures, a steaming cup of hot tea is synonymous with hospitality. So whether you’re welcoming others into your abode or centering yourself in your body, this calming herbal tea tastes like home. You’ll feel relaxed and nourished after a few comforting sips of our organic, vegan, naturally caffeine-free elixir, which blends refreshing mint (to relieve tension headaches and improve energy), soothing chamomile (known for its calming, healing, and sleeping powers), and earthy cardamom with the magic of Moringa leaves. Brew one cup for yourself, and one for a friend.
Moringa & Mint Herbal Tea Ingredients:
- Organic Moringa Leaves (Moringa Oleifera)
- Organic Mint Leaf (Mentha arvensis)
- Organic Chamomile Flower (Matricaria recutita)
- Organic Cardamom Pod (Elettaria Cardamomum Maton)
- Organic Stevia Leaf (Stevia Rebaudiana)
Direction for use:
1. Place 1 tea bag in a teacup pour boiling water (4fl oz - 120ml) directly on the teabag.
2. Infuse for 5 to 8 minutes and use a spoon and squeeze to fully release active ingredients from the teabag.
3. Add honey or sweetener if desired.
*Tea bags are not attached with threads, Tags, Pins, or Wrappers. For best results, use a spoon and squeeze it.
- FAST FREE SHIPPING IN UNITED STATES
- 28 tea bags in each box
- Third-Party tested for purity & potency
- Gluten Free
- No artificial ingredients added
- USDA Certified Organic
If you are pregnant, trying to conceive, or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Apple Pay or PayPal.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
Disclaimer: The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure disease or illness
Best tasting mint tea that I've ever had!
Thank you for sharing, cheers to your health!
This tea tastes pretty amazing! I've tried other "mint" teas before and the flavor is usually pretty weak - but the mint contained in this tea smells great right from the moment you open straight through to the last drop you drink!
Hi Anna Thank you so much for sharing! Cheers to your health