The Moringa Body Butter Recovery Balm is a lightly rose scented, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial natural moisturizer most effective in nourishing and transforming dry, irritated, or damaged skin with magical skin healing properties
- *Organic Shea butter - anti-inflammatory properties that serves as an emollient in that it seals in the moisture so your skin can fully benefit from the butter
- *Organic Moringa Oleifera Oil - with antibiotic properties including Vitamins A, B, E, Zinc, Amino acids, Omega 9 fatty acid and Behenic fatty acid, reduces inflammation and contains high levels of oleic acid, which is incredibly moisturizing
- *Organic sea buckthorn oil - promotes skin elasticity and healing and protects it against dryness
- Calendula oil - From the marigold flower, anti-inflammatory and pro-healing
- Sweet Almond oil - powerful yet hypoallergenic oil that is ideal for dry, sensitive skin.
- Rose oil - improves circulation, reduces inflammation, and helps the skin heal
How to use: Apply to dry and irritated areas throughout the body in a gentle circular motion.
Great for head-to-toe use.
Size - 30ml / 1 fl oz
Slow the aging process, hydrate damaged skin, heal cuts and burns leaving skin with a silky glow
Like you, All Moringa is dedicated to preserving the health of the environment and all who inhabit it. Our Natural Moringa Oleifera Recovery Balm is:
- free of all toxins including parabens, preservatives, detergents and other harmful chemicals
- Has NO artificial fragrance
- Cruelty free
- Not tested on animals
- Has NO artificial ingredients
- Moringa from Single sourced farm
- Has NO palm oil which impairs growth rainforests and the life in it.
- The Moringa trees in which this Moringa Oleifera Balm is based are grown at an organic farm where all cultivation processes are ethically and naturally controlled, this process helps us package and ship our Moringa creams under stringent guidelines.
The cream should be used only for the intended purpose only.
Avoid eye contact and stop use if skin irritation occurs.
*Made with Organic Ingredients
Disclaimer: The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure disease or illness
Love love love the texture and light natural scent. Will be buying more! Packaging at its finest!
Thank you so much, we are glad you love our Moringa recovery balm. Cheers to your health!
I received my All Moringa moisturizing cream and I love the feel and texture and the brilliant combination of the oils, shea butter and aloe vera. I have been using it on my neck and upper chest and it is so moisturizing and after a few weeks of using it that area looks so glowy and hydrated. I also recently had a mole removed from my neck and my dermatologist said I needed to use a light moisturizer everyday to keep it hydrated. I started using my balm and I loved that it had the antibacterial ingredients but the oils and the shea butter were so moisturizing and it healed so quickly. Also there was no redness during the day and it helped with reducing the scaring. My hands have been so dry from all the washing and the hand sanitizer so every night I have been applying the balm to the back of my hands – the next morning the redness and irritation were gone. I have been using it every night on my hands and they feel so soft and look so healthy!
Thank you for sharing your review!
Super soothing and healing for sunburned noses. For people who are outside a lot - even wearing sunscreen, this is an incredible product that feels nourishing and kind. Very restorative.
Thank you for sharing your review!
I bought this to try out for myself and I loved it. My mom had breast cancer a year ago so we are very careful with what we buy for her to use. I love that these are all natural and organic with so many beneficial nutrients, anti-oxidants, and amino acids. I didn’t have to think twice about what to get my mom for Mother’s Day.
Thank you for the wonderful review, Nancy!
Ever since we found out how serious Covid-19 is, we have been madly washing our hands and using hand sanitizer. This has wreaked havoc on our hands making them feel extremely dry and cracked. I had originally purchased these two items thinking I would use them on my face. However, I think my poor hands need the help! I used the oil and balm on my hands at night and put gloves on. In the morning, my hands feel so much better, not dry at all, and the cracks have healed much faster than had I expected. Dare I say, my hands look much more youthful and not as wrinkly?
Nancy we are so glad to hear our products are helping you and we hope you and your loved ones stay healthy and safe. Thank you for your kind words, we are here to support you and your skin needs!